Townvilla 2 of Amaya Breeze Townhouse – Pag-Ibig Rent To Own Houses In Tanza, Cavite
Townvilla 2 of Amaya Breeze Townhouse is a brand new 2-storey pag-ibig rent to own houses in Barangay Amaya II, Tanza, Cavite with 3 bedrooms, 1 toilet & bath, living room, dining, kitchen and service area in a 61 sqm. floor area.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Call +63917.530.5817 now for a free tripping and viewing assistance.
About Townvilla 2 of Amaya Breeze▲
|Village Name||Amaya Breeze|
|Site Address||Barangay Amaya II Tanza, Cavite|
|Floor Area||61 square meters|
|Lot Area||40 square meters|
|Garage||Provision for 0|
|House Turn-over||Complete Finish|
|Price Range||Php 1M – 1.3Million|
|Developer||Maximo Paredes Sarte Realty and Development Corp.|
|Track Record as Developer||2011|
Townvilla 2 of Amaya Breeze Sample Computation▲
Amaya Breeze Home Buying Guide?
General Steps On Buying a House and Lot in Amaya Breeze
Through the years, the developer - Maximo Paredes Sarte Realty and Development Corp. has worked to make quality homes available to Filipinos the easiest possible way. Following are basic and important home buying steps you should know about your home of choice in Amaya Breeze.STEP 1: INQUIRE
You may inquire from our Property Consultant thru phone, email or live chat about the details, development, project features, available inventories, financing options, promo, discounts and other information of the desired house model and village. You're free to ask information relevant to the company, the project or details in acquiring a property. Read more…
Townvilla 2 of Amaya Breeze Floor Plan▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Townvilla 2 of Amaya Breeze House Features▲
- Lot Area: 40 square meters
- Floor Area: 61 square meters
- Two (2) Storey House and Lot
- 3 Bedroom
- 1 Toilet and Bath
- Provision for 0 Carport
- Dining Room
- Laundry / utility area
- Living Room
- Provision for CATV, telephone, air conditioning outlet
Townvilla 2 of Amaya Breeze House Finishes▲
- House Structure - Reinforced Concrete
- Flooring - Granite tiles
- Wall Partition – With wall partition.
- Roofing - Pre-painted long span on c-purlins
- Walls - Concrete hallow blocks with plastered finish.
- Windows - Sliding windows. Rear-jalousie
- Ceiling - Metal framing with ceiling board (EXTERIOR ONLY)
- Paintings - Front exterior walls and ceiling eaves
- Toilet & Bath Finishes:
- Painted finish on walls with floor tiles
- Manual type water closet
- Bedroom - With bedroom partition at the second floor
- Stairs - Concrete stairways with steel handrail.
- Kitchen Counter - Concrete base
- Plumbing - Rough-ins, fixtures, kitchen sink
- Panel with steel door jam for main
- Flush type with steel door jam for service
- PVC door w/louver for toilet bath
- Others - Septic tank, drain pipes and catch basin
Townvilla 2 of Amaya Breeze Dressed-up Photos▲Dressed-up photos are only presentation of ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. All furnitures, beds and improvements done on the dressed-up unit is NOT included in the Turn-over. Please refer to Turn-over Specifications for references.
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/kampai201462/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_gallery_display/class.displayed_gallery.php on line 650
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/kampai201462/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_gallery_display/class.displayed_gallery.php on line 655
no images were found
Turn Over Photos▲
Amaya Breeze Location▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Exsiting Public Transportation in Amaya Breeze▲
- Via Cavite Expressway or Aguinaldo Hi-way Road
- 24 hours Bus and Jeepney
How to Get To Amaya Breeze▲
Route 1 : From Baclaran / Coastal
- Ride bus with signboard Naic or Ternate or Maragondon
- Get off at Casa Nueva Arc along Antero highway.
- Walk or take tricycle going to Amaya Breeze Subdivision
Route 2: From Alabang or Tagaytay
- Ride a jeep or bus and get off at SM City Bacoor
- Take mini bus with signboard Tanza or Naic
- Get off at Casa Nueva Arc after Amaya Tanza
- Take tricycle going to Amaya Breeze Subdivision
Amaya Breeze Nearby Facilities▲
- St. Augustine School
- Felipe Calderon Elementary School
- Tanza National High School
- De Roman Montessori School
- Tanza Family General Hospital
- Divine Grace Medical Center
- JNRAL Family Corporation Hospital
- Holy Cross Parish Church
- Bible Baptist Church Tanza
- Iglesia ni Cristo
- The Church of Jesus Christ of latterday Saints
- Dasmarinas, Cavite
- Las Pinas City
- NAIA Airport 1
- Muntinlupa City
- Makati City
Malls and Leisure Spots
- Sm Rosario
- Robinsons Gen. Trias
Payment Terms and Conditions?
1. Available Financing and Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- Deferred Cash – maximum of 2 years to pay in equal monthly installment without interest.
2. Reservation Fee – is part of the Total Contract Price
- Reservation fee of P5,000. Non-refundable
- Accept Cash and Check only.
3. Total Contract Price – includes water & Meralco connection & Misc. fees for documentation
4. Required Downpayment or Equity – DP or Equity are not refundable and not transferable
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 7% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs. for OFW and locally employed .
6. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- Start of Equity or DP – 30 days after official reservation
- Start of Monthly Amortization –
- Pagibig Financing – after loan take-out by Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of DP or Equity – No discount
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) – No discount
8. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Title Transfer – to be paid after downpayment period
- Real Property Tax – to be paid one (1) month after loan take-out
- Estimated Amount: Php 1,000.00
- Same amount for Pagibig, Inhouse, Cash Deferred or Cash Payment
- Insurances – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI)
- Pagibig – Fire and MRI insurance will be determined during loan processing and will be added to the monthly amortization
- Move-in Fees – NO move-in fees.
- Construction Bond Amount – this is refundable. To be paid 30 days before start of house improvement construction. Refundable if there is no damage done after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 25,000.00 for single houses
9. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity payment & loan released.
10. Required Documents During Reservation – No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed – 2 Valid Government issued ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW – 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
11. Schedule of House Construction – ongoing
12. Restrictions on House Improvement – Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot price will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Need a quick reply to your inquiry? Contact us below and we'll get back to you within 12hrs max!
(+63) 917 530 5817
International clients thru Viber:
(+63) 917 530 5817
Email us at:
Send an Inquiry Now!▲
Promo, News and Updates▲
The square at lancaster new city cavite today! Visit The Square inside Lancaster New City today For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817… Read More »
This will pass Lancaster New City Cavite. The road construction project from Tirona Highway to the end of Greenfield near Mamplasan Exit, Laguna will be… Read More »
Sending our warmest greetings to all our beloved dads. Happy Father's Day! For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe / (+63) 908… Read More »
Groundbreaking Soon. Get your fastfood cravings satisfied soon at Downtown Lancaster New City Cavite. For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe /… Read More »
Together with Lancaster New City, we celebrate the growth of our Parish. From a humble chapel in 2013, our Lancaster New City community now has… Read More »
Friends, our Move-In After 6 financing scheme will be ending this May 31, 2017. Hurry & Avail now before the price increase. See our house… Read More »
Here is the latest Drone Watch video captured last April 2017. For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe / (+63) 908 884… Read More »
The Light Rail Manila Corporation (LRMC), the contracted operator of LRT 1, held its groundbreaking ceremony for LRT 1 Cavite Extension Project on Thursday to… Read More »
The Cavite-Laguna Expressway is good to go. Just attended the Construction Contract Signing between MPCALA Holding, Inc. and DMCI for CALA-X, a 4-lane 44.20 km… Read More »
Easy Steps in Getting Your Dream Home▲
The following are basic and important details that you should know about owning your own home of choice.
1. Inquire about this Property
Ask or chat with us the project features, inventory, financing options and other relevant information of your desired house.
2. Property Visit
Schedule with us a FREE SITE VIEWING for a better appreciation of the property, amenities, as well as its location, road networks, routes, landmarks and nearby commercial areas.
3. Reserve Application & Payment
Choose your desired property and fills in the necessary forms. The purchase is formalized at the Developer's Office.
4. Marketing & Admin Briefing
After submission of the Reservation Agreement and Quotation Sheet, a final briefing will be conducted by the Marketing Team before the actual purchase is formalized.
5. Submission of Requirements
After the briefing and acceptance of duly filled in forms, Client is given 30 days to submit necessary requirements for the purchase. The property is held under the Buyer’s name.
6. Pay Monthly Downpayment
7. Pay Monthly Bank Amortization
8. Move-in / Turnover of Property
The property is delivered on a date specified in the Reservations Agreement. Once constructed, the Homeowner and Developer conduct a joint inspection of the property to confirm that all commitments are delivered.
Home Loan Requirements List▲
- Proof of Billing
- ID pictures (2 pcs. 2x2)
- 2 Government issued ID’s (preferably with signatures)
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
- House Sketch
- Notarized / Consularized SPA
- Postdated Checks
Click here for complete list of Bank, Inhouse and Pag-ibig Requirements