Tarragona Homes – Pag-Ibig Rent To Own Houses In Tanza, Cavite
Tarragona Homes is a brand new 2-storey pag-ibig rent to own houses in Barangay Julugan, Tanza, Cavite with 2 bedrooms, 1 toilet & bath, living room, dining, kitchen and service area in a 44 sqm. floor area.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Call +63917.530.5817 now for a free tripping and viewing assistance.
About Tarragona Homes▲
|Floor Area||44 square meters|
|Lot Area||36 square meters|
|Garage||Provision for 0|
|House Turn-over||Basic Finish|
|Track Record as Developer|
Tarragona Homes Sample Computation▲
Home Buying Guide?
General Steps On Buying a House and Lot in
Through the years, the developer - New Apechomes has worked to make quality homes available to Filipinos the easiest possible way. Following are basic and important home buying steps you should know about your home of choice in .STEP 1: INQUIRE
You may inquire from our Property Consultant thru phone, email or live chat about the details, development, project features, available inventories, financing options, promo, discounts and other information of the desired house model and village. You're free to ask information relevant to the company, the project or details in acquiring a property. Read more…
Tarragona Homes Floor Plan▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Tarragona Homes House Features▲
- Lot Area: 36 square meters
- Floor Area: 44 square meters
- Two (2) Storey House and Lot
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Toilet and Bath
- Provision for 0 Carport
- Dining Room
- Laundry / utility area
- Living Room
- Provision for CATV, telephone, air conditioning outlet
Tarragona Homes House Finishes▲
- Roofing - Pre-painted Colored Roof, Steel Roof Framings
- Windows - Steel Casement Windows
- Bathroom - Tiled Bathroom, Complete Toilet and Bath
- Wirings - Complete Electrical Wiring and Fixtures
- Water - Complete Water, Plumbing Pipes and Fixtures
Tarragona Homes Dressed-up Photos▲Dressed-up photos are only presentation of ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. All furnitures, beds and improvements done on the dressed-up unit is NOT included in the Turn-over. Please refer to Turn-over Specifications for references.
Turn Over Photos▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Exsiting Public Transportation in ▲
How to Get To ▲
Payment Terms and Conditions?
1. Mode of Payment
- Pagibig – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers.
- Deferred Cash – maximum of one (1) year to pay in equal monthly installment NO interest
2. Total Contract Price – includes Title transfer cost and part of miscellaneous expenses.
3. Reservation Fee (RF) – Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
4. Required Equity – Buyer must submit Post Dated Checks for monthly equity at NO interest.
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms
- Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Monthly amortization is computed at 6.5% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Inhouse – Monthly amortization is computed at 12% interest/year for 5 yrs.
- 16% interest/year for 10 yrs.
6. Schedule of Payments - If you reserve now – Feb 2018, your next equity payment will be:
- Mar. 2018…3,887.87
- Apr. 2018…3,887.87
- May. 2018…3,887.87
- Jun. 2018…3,887.87
- Jul. 2018…3,887.87
- Aug. 2018…3,887.87
- Sept 2018 …3,887.87
- Oct 2018 …3,887.87
- Nov 2018 …3,887.87
- Dec. 2018…3,887.87
- Jan. 2019…3,887.87
- Feb. 2019…3,887.87
- Mar. 2019…3,887.87
- Apr. 2019…3,887.87
- May. 2019…3,887.87
- Jun. 2019…3,887.87
- Jul. 2019…3,887.87
- Aug. 2019…3,887.87
- Sep. 2019…3,887.87
- Oct. 2019…3,887.87
- Nov. 2019…3,887.87
- Dec. 2019…3,887.87
- Jan. 2020…3,887.87
- Feb. – Apr. 2020 – Pag-ibig loan processing
- Apr 2020 – Estimated turnover of the house (2 yrs after reservation)
- Apr.. 2020 up to 30 years..Php 5,600.00 monthly payment.. Pagibig amortization you will be paying for 30 yrs. You can choose from 5-25 yrs of amortization. But the amortization will increase, depends on how many years you will avail. Required Income is needed, (husband/wife) combined income is applicable.
7. How to Avail? How to Buy?
- Step 1 – Contact us for FREE site viewing or tripping schedule.
- Step 2 – Bring an ID and 1 month Payslip or Job Contract and Billing of Meralco or Maynilad or Cable for evaluation of your gross income.
- Step 3 – Once you have decided to reserve, select the block and lot number.
- Step 4 – Fill-up the Reservation Form and pay reservation fee at Developer’s office.
- Step 5 – Pay the Reservation Fee on Cashier’s Office of Developer.
- Step 6 – Submit complete requirements within 7- 30 days.
- Step 7 – Start paying the 20 mons. Equity after one month.
- Step 8 – You can move-in after 24 months or after Pagibig loan take-out.
- Full payment of Equity:
- Within 30 days from date of Reservation – 4% discount
- Within 60 days from date of reservation – 2% discount
- Within 90 days from date of reservation – 1 %discount
- Pagibig Financing – NO discount
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) – for Pagibig & Inhouse Financing
- 6% discount if paid within 30 days from reservation date
- 4% discount if paid within 60 days from reservation date
- 1% discount if paid within 90 days from reservation date
9. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Move-in Fee: P11,920.00. For water connection and electricity connection application
- One month advance Pagibig amortization
- Homeowner Association (HOA) Membership and dues,
- Construction Bond Amount – to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 15,000.00 – house improvement
10. Required Documents During Reservation – No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed – 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip , Income Tax Return (ITR)
- OFW – 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip, Proof of Billing, Departure and Arrival Stamp on Passport
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
11. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released
- Inhouse Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP and issuance of Postdated Checks
12. Construction of the house
- Pagibig Financing – after equity terms.
- Inhouse Financing – after equity terms.
13. Restrictions on House Improvement – Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot prices will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Need a quick reply to your inquiry? Contact us below and we'll get back to you within 12hrs max!
(+63) 917 530 5817
International clients thru Viber:
(+63) 917 530 5817
Email us at:
Send an Inquiry Now!▲
Promo, News and Updates▲
Kita-kits sa Lancaster New City Viewing Day this March 17, 2018. Hihintayin namin kayo! For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe /… Read More »
Camella, the Philippines’ largest homebuilder, celebrated its 40th year anniversary in 2017, and now looks forward to a new year of even bigger and better… Read More »
Camella, the country’s largest homebuilder, with over 400,000 homes built all over the country, has maintained its leadership position in the industry by constantly evolving… Read More »
What will you celebrate this february? Have a date this valentine's day? Or have a party this chinese new year? Then celebrate with us! Visit… Read More »
What should be your #adultinggoals? Doing our own errands and chores. Managing time to include work, family, social life and health. Start saving up for… Read More »
Upgraded Lives with Camella - Yes, you’ve heard it right – Camella is taking it to the next level! Aiming for our homebuyers to have… Read More »
Before we totally move on to 2018, Lancaster New City would like to share with you its 2017 highlights. More good news ahead! For More… Read More »
It’s that time of the year again when everyone’s starting to get into full Christmas spirit. Globally popularized as the season of sharing and giving,… Read More »
Here's an amazing video that captured the magic of that day! Keep coming back to The Square for more magical moments. Make The Square your… Read More »
Easy Steps in Getting Your Dream Home▲
The following are basic and important details that you should know about owning your own home of choice.
1. Inquire about this Property
Ask or chat with us the project features, inventory, financing options and other relevant information of your desired house.
2. Property Visit
Schedule with us a FREE SITE VIEWING for a better appreciation of the property, amenities, as well as its location, road networks, routes, landmarks and nearby commercial areas.
3. Reserve Application & Payment
Choose your desired property and fills in the necessary forms. The purchase is formalized at the Developer's Office.
4. Marketing & Admin Briefing
After submission of the Reservation Agreement and Quotation Sheet, a final briefing will be conducted by the Marketing Team before the actual purchase is formalized.
5. Submission of Requirements
After the briefing and acceptance of duly filled in forms, Client is given 30 days to submit necessary requirements for the purchase. The property is held under the Buyer’s name.
6. Pay Monthly Downpayment
7. Pay Monthly Bank Amortization
8. Move-in / Turnover of Property
The property is delivered on a date specified in the Reservations Agreement. Once constructed, the Homeowner and Developer conduct a joint inspection of the property to confirm that all commitments are delivered.
Home Loan Requirements List▲
- Proof of Billing
- ID pictures (2 pcs. 2x2)
- 2 Government issued ID’s (preferably with signatures)
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
- House Sketch
- Notarized / Consularized SPA
- Postdated Checks
Click here for complete list of Bank, Inhouse and Pag-ibig Requirements