Jade Residences Townhouse – Pag-Ibig Rent To Own Houses In Imus, Cavite
Jade Residences is a brand new 2-storey pag-ibig rent to own houses in Barangay Malagasang, Imus, Cavite with 2 bedrooms, 1 toilet & bath, living room, dining, kitchen and service area in a 42 sqm. floor area.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Call +63917.530.5817 now for a free tripping and viewing assistance.
About Jade Residences▲
|Village Name||Jade Residences|
|Site Address||Barangay Malagasang Imus, Cavite|
|Floor Area||42 square meters|
|Lot Area||36 square meters|
|Garage||Provision for 0|
|House Turn-over||Basic Finish|
|Price Range||Php 900K -1.5M|
|Developer||Charles Builders Group of Companies|
|Track Record as Developer||37 yrs (since 1980)|
Jade Residences Sample Computation▲
Jade Residences Home Buying Guide?
General Steps On Buying a House and Lot in Jade Residences
Through the years, the developer - Charles Builders Group of Companies has worked to make quality homes available to Filipinos the easiest possible way. Following are basic and important home buying steps you should know about your home of choice in Jade Residences.STEP 1: INQUIRE
You may inquire from our Property Consultant thru phone, email or live chat about the details, development, project features, available inventories, financing options, promo, discounts and other information of the desired house model and village. You're free to ask information relevant to the company, the project or details in acquiring a property. Read more…
Jade Residences Floor Plan▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Jade Residences House Features▲
- Lot Area: 36 square meters
- Floor Area: 42 square meters
- Two (2) Storey House and Lot
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Toilet and Bath
- Provision for 0 Carport
- Dining Room
- Living Room
Jade Residences House Finishes▲
- Floor – Ground floor - Plain Cement (Plain Cement Slab)
- Floor – Second floor - Plain Cement (Plain Cement Slab)
- Interior Walls - Plain white paint
- Exterior Walls - Plain cement plaster w/ Semi-Gloss paint
- Windows Front - Steel casement windows
- Windows Back - Jalousie
- Ceiling on Ground Floor - None
- Ceiling on Second Floor - None
- Toilet & Bathroom - Plain Cement Finish
- Bedroom - Without bedroom partition at the second floor
- Stairs - Cement and Metal Railings
- Kitchen Counter - Plain cement (with single stainless kitchen sink)
- Roofing – Pre-Painted long Span on Steel Roof Framing
- Septic tank – Individual septic tank
- Plumbing & Electrical – Standard
- Doors: Main Door: Flush Door, Bedroom: Flush door, Toilet & Bath: PVC, Utility: Flush Doors
Jade Residences Dressed-up Photos▲Dressed-up photos are only presentation of ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. All furnitures, beds and improvements done on the dressed-up unit is NOT included in the Turn-over. Please refer to Turn-over Specifications for references.
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/kampai201462/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_gallery_display/class.displayed_gallery.php on line 650
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/kampai201462/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_gallery_display/class.displayed_gallery.php on line 655
no images were found
Turn Over Photos▲
Jade Residences Location▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Exsiting Public Transportation in Jade Residences▲
- Take bus at Coastal Mall with signboard Dasmarinas/Tagaytay.
- Get off at BDO Imus.
- Take jeep going to Jade Residences
How to Get To Jade Residences▲
Route 1 : From Baclaran / Coastal
- Take bus via Cavite Expressway with sign board Dasma/Tagaytay and get down in BDO Imus. Take a jeep to Jade Residences.
Route 2: From Alabang or Tagaytay
- Take Alabang-Zapote Road then ride mini-bus with signboardDasma/Tagaytay and get down in BDO Imus. Take a jeep to Jade Residences.
Jade Residences Nearby Facilities▲
- St.Edward Integrated School
- Imus National Highschool
- Elizabeth Seton School Imus
- Malagasang Elementary School
- Medical Center Imus
- Our Lady of the Pillar Medical Center
- Imus Doctors Hospital
- EAC Medical Center-Cavite
- Imus Doctors Hospital
- EAC Medical Center-Cavite
- Bacoor, Cavite
- Imus, Cavite
- Dasmarinas, Cavite
- NAIA Airport
Malls and Leisure Spots
- Robinson Imus
- The District Aguinaldo
- City Mall Imus
- Lumina Point Mall
Payment Terms and Conditions?
1. Available Financing and Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- Deferred Cash – maximum of 2 years to pay in equal monthly installment without interest.
2. Reservation Fee – is part of the Total Contract Price
- Reservation fee of P5,000. Non-refundable
- Accept Cash and Check only.
3. Total Contract Price – includes water & Meralco connection & Misc. fees for documentation
4. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 7% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs. for OFW and locally employed .
5. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- Start of Equity or DP – 30 days after official reservation
- Start of Monthly Amortization –
- Pagibig Financing – after loan take-out by Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) – 5% discount
7. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Title Transfer – to be paid after downpayment period
- Real Property Tax – to be paid one (1) month after loan take-out
- Estimated Amount: Php 1,000.00
- Same amount for Pagibig, Inhouse, Cash Deferred or Cash Payment
- Insurances – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI)
- Pagibig – Fire and MRI insurance will be determined during loan processing and will be added to the monthly amortization
- Move-in Fees – NO move-in fees.
- Construction Bond Amount – this is refundable. To be paid 30 days before start of house improvement construction. Refundable if there is no damage done after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 5,000.00 for townhouses
8. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity payment & loan released.
9. Required Documents During Reservation – No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed – 2 Valid Government issued ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW – 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
10. Schedule of House Construction – ongoing
11. Restrictions on House Improvement – Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
12. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot price will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Need a quick reply to your inquiry? Contact us below and we'll get back to you within 12hrs max!
(+63) 917 530 5817
International clients thru Viber:
(+63) 917 530 5817
Email us at:
Amenities▲Jade Residences Amenities
- Entrance Gate
- Basketball Court
Read more about Jade Residences→
Send an Inquiry Now!▲
Promo, News and Updates▲
It’s that time of the year again when everyone’s starting to get into full Christmas spirit. Globally popularized as the season of sharing and giving,… Read More »
Here's an amazing video that captured the magic of that day! Keep coming back to The Square for more magical moments. Make The Square your… Read More »
Real estate is one of the wisest investments we can venture into as its value appreciates over time. Unlike car ownerships, which can hardly be… Read More »
Take a groufie inside our giant snowglobe. Let children of joy foundation serenade you with christmas carols. Viewing Day this coming November 11, 2017 at… Read More »
Light and bright colors bring life to a room. Use space saving furniture to maximize space. Mirors expand the sense of space. Transform your bedroom… Read More »
Are you all ready? Here's episode 10 of Lancaster New City's Drone Watch! For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe / (+63)… Read More »
Filipinos dream homes are definitely at their cheapest prices today. Now that the approved TRAIN Bill is only awaiting its date of implementation, the time… Read More »
Why get a condo, when you can get a house? A studio unit is fun at first. But as time goes by, it gets smaller… Read More »
Viewing Day & Giveaways at Lancaster New City Cavite GET DISCOUNTS ON SELECTED HOUSE MODELS: Anica – Php 5,000.00 Adelle – Php 10,000.00 Denise –… Read More »
Easy Steps in Getting Your Dream Home▲
The following are basic and important details that you should know about owning your own home of choice.
1. Inquire about this Property
Ask or chat with us the project features, inventory, financing options and other relevant information of your desired house.
2. Property Visit
Schedule with us a FREE SITE VIEWING for a better appreciation of the property, amenities, as well as its location, road networks, routes, landmarks and nearby commercial areas.
3. Reserve Application & Payment
Choose your desired property and fills in the necessary forms. The purchase is formalized at the Developer's Office.
4. Marketing & Admin Briefing
After submission of the Reservation Agreement and Quotation Sheet, a final briefing will be conducted by the Marketing Team before the actual purchase is formalized.
5. Submission of Requirements
After the briefing and acceptance of duly filled in forms, Client is given 30 days to submit necessary requirements for the purchase. The property is held under the Buyer’s name.
6. Pay Monthly Downpayment
7. Pay Monthly Bank Amortization
8. Move-in / Turnover of Property
The property is delivered on a date specified in the Reservations Agreement. Once constructed, the Homeowner and Developer conduct a joint inspection of the property to confirm that all commitments are delivered.
Home Loan Requirements List▲
- Proof of Billing
- ID pictures (2 pcs. 2x2)
- 2 Government issued ID’s (preferably with signatures)
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
- House Sketch
- Notarized / Consularized SPA
- Postdated Checks
Click here for complete list of Bank, Inhouse and Pag-ibig Requirements