Bungalow of Bella Vista by Decahomes – Pag-Ibig Rent To Own Houses In General Trias, Cavite
Bungalow of Bella Vista by Decahomes is a 1-storey single attached pag-ibig rent to own houses along Arnaldo Highway, Barangay Santiago, General Trias, Cavite with 2-bedrooms, 1 toilet & bath, living room, dining, kitchen and service area in a 35 sqm. floor area.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Call +63917.530.5817 now for a free tripping and viewing assistance.
About Bungalow of Bella Vista▲
|Village Name||Bella Vista|
|Site Address||Arnaldo Highway, Barangay Santiago, General Trias, Cavite|
|Floor Area||35 square meters|
|Lot Area||150 square meters|
|Garage||Provision for One (1)|
|House Turn-over||Complete except no floor tiles|
|Price Range||Php 1M – 2Million|
|Track Record as Developer|
Bungalow of Bella Vista Sample Computation▲
Bella Vista Home Buying Guide?
General Steps On Buying a House and Lot in Bella Vista
Through the years, the developer - Decahomes has worked to make quality homes available to Filipinos the easiest possible way. Following are basic and important home buying steps you should know about your home of choice in Bella Vista.STEP 1: INQUIRE
You may inquire from our Property Consultant thru phone, email or live chat about the details, development, project features, available inventories, financing options, promo, discounts and other information of the desired house model and village. You're free to ask information relevant to the company, the project or details in acquiring a property. Read more…
Bungalow of Bella Vista Floor Plan▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Bungalow of Bella Vista House Features▲
- Lot Area: 150 square meters
- Floor Area: 35 square meters
- Single Attached
- Single Storey House and Lot
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Toilet and Bath
- Provision for one (1) Carport
- Dining Room
- Laundry / utility area
- Living Room
- Provision for CATV, telephone, air conditioning outlet
Bungalow of Bella Vista House Finishes▲
- Floor – Ground floor - Plain cement finish. No floor tiles.
- Interior Walls - Plastered – plain cement finish
- Exterior Walls - Plastered – plain cement finish (painted)
Bungalow of Bella Vista Dressed-up Photos▲Dressed-up photos are only presentation of ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. All furnitures, beds and improvements done on the dressed-up unit is NOT included in the Turn-over. Please refer to Turn-over Specifications for references.
Turn Over Photos▲
Bella Vista Location▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Exsiting Public Transportation in Bella Vista▲
24/7 Transport – Via Molino 3, Bacoor Cavite
- Tricycle (going in and out)
- Jeepney (Tejero – Dasma Route)
- FX or UV Express (SM Mall of Asia – Tejero)
How to Get To Bella Vista▲
Route 1: From Baclaran or Coastall Mall
- Take bus with signboard Ternate or Naic
- Get off at Tejero Terminal (Petron)
- Take jeepney with SM Palapala or Robinsons Dasma signboard
- Get off at Bella Vista entrance.
- Take tricycle in going to your house.
Route 2: From Tagaytay or Dasmarinas
- Take bus with signboard Coastal Mall or Lawton
- Get off at SM Dasmarinas
- Take jeepney with SM Rosario signboard
- Get off at Bella Vista entrance.
- Take tricycle in going to your house
Bella Vista Nearby Facilities▲
- St. John
- Imus Institute
- St.Paul Dasma
- La Salle Dasma
- Gentri Medical Center
- Gentri Doctors Medical Center
- La Salle Medical Center
- St. Vincent Ferrer Parish Manggahan
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church
- St.Francis of Assisi
- Iglesia ni Cristo
- Gateway Business Park
Malls and Leisure Spots
- Robinsons Dasma
- SM Dasma
- The District
- SM Rosario
Payment Terms and Conditions?
1. Available Financing / Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig (HMDF) – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing (IHF) – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers
- Deferred Cash – maximum of one (1) year to pay in equal monthly installment NO interest.
2. Total Contract Price – includes Title transfer cost and part of miscellaneous expenses
3. Reservation Fee (RF) – Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
4. Required Downpayment (DP) or Equity – Buyer may deposit DP cash payment thru Developer’s Bank. Scan email the deposit slip to us for encoding.
- Pagibig – in accordance to existing guidelines. No interest
- Inhouse – required DP payable in 2 monthly installment. No interest
- Downpayment must be made before end of DP term.
- Downpayment is transferable only to first degree of consanguity or affinity.
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 8% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Inhouse – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 12% interest/year for 5 yrs.
- 16% interest/year for 10 yrs.
- 18% interest/year for 15 yrs.
6. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- DP /Equity – 30 days after official reservation
- Monthly Amortization – 30 days after reservation.
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of DP or Equity
- Pagibig Financing – NO discount
- Inhouse Financing -
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) – for Pagibig & Inhouse Financing
- 3% discount if paid within 30 days
8. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- One month advance Pagibig amortization
- Homeowner Association (HOA) Membership and dues,
- Water connection and other expenses Php 6,500.00
- Meralco connection will be paid separately once the house is turnovered.
- Construction Bond Amount – to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 5,000.00 – house improvement
9. Required Documents During Reservation – No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed – 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW – 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
10. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released
- Inhouse Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP and isuance of Postdated Checks
11. Construction of the house
- Pagibig Financing – to be determine by the Developer
- Inhouse Financing – after payment of full downpayment
12. Restrictions on House Improvement – Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot prices will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What are the required documents during Reservation of unit?
- Passport Copy
- Latest Job Contract
- Locally Employed
- 2 Govenment Issued ID
- Latest one month Payslip or
- Certificate of Employment with Compensation
- Payment of Reservation Fee
- Duly filled-up and signed Buyer’s Information Sheet Form (BIS)
- Duly filled-up and signed Reservation Agreement Form (RA)
- When is the start of construction? – Developer will announce construction dates.
- When can Buyer move-in? – After Pag-ibig has release the loan value to Developer’s office. Estimated date is after 12 months or more than a year from full equity payment .
- Are there restrictions on house improvement? – Yes. Buyer must first submit sketches of improvement to Engineering Dept. for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
- Why do we see different prices in the internet?
- Price varies depending on location, size area and orientation of the lot.
- Price is cheaper for regular lot, inner unit, house beside perimeter and far from entrance.
- Price is higher with bigger lot areas like end lot, corner lot, irregular lot cut, facing east, located along main road, near park, amenities and entrance.
- Price may have change when you saw the computation. Please always ask for update.
Need a quick reply to your inquiry? Contact us below and we'll get back to you within 12hrs max!
(+63) 917 530 5817
International clients thru Viber:
(+63) 917 530 5817
Email us at:
Amenities▲Bella Vista Amenities
- Entrance Gate
- Parks and Playground
- Basketball Court
Read more about Bella Vista→
Send an Inquiry Now!▲
Promo, News and Updates▲
If you are an aspiring homebuyer who is actively searching for properties for sale in property listing websites, and not to mention, being also actively… Read More »
The prime brands of Vista Land. Southside Pride. Luxury, Elegance, and Masterpiece. We are Brittany Corporation and Crown Asia! For More Information: Contact us: (+63)… Read More »
Grand Family Weekend 2018, Lancaster New City Cavite proudly presents Fun & Run, the country's first fun obstacle race for all ages, where you don't… Read More »
Looking for a new home? Visit our Thea with 3 bedrooms and 2 toilet & baths. Come and Join us this April 14, 2018 for… Read More »
What Are Your Plans This Summer? Why Not Visit Lancaster New City. Save the date. Lancaster New City Cavite will be having a "Viewing Day"… Read More »
Kita-kits sa Lancaster New City Viewing Day this March 17, 2018. Hihintayin namin kayo! For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe /… Read More »
Camella, the Philippines’ largest homebuilder, celebrated its 40th year anniversary in 2017, and now looks forward to a new year of even bigger and better… Read More »
Camella, the country’s largest homebuilder, with over 400,000 homes built all over the country, has maintained its leadership position in the industry by constantly evolving… Read More »
What will you celebrate this february? Have a date this valentine's day? Or have a party this chinese new year? Then celebrate with us! Visit… Read More »
Easy Steps in Getting Your Dream Home▲
The following are basic and important details that you should know about owning your own home of choice.
1. Inquire about this Property
Ask or chat with us the project features, inventory, financing options and other relevant information of your desired house.
2. Property Visit
Schedule with us a FREE SITE VIEWING for a better appreciation of the property, amenities, as well as its location, road networks, routes, landmarks and nearby commercial areas.
3. Reserve Application & Payment
Choose your desired property and fills in the necessary forms. The purchase is formalized at the Developer's Office.
4. Marketing & Admin Briefing
After submission of the Reservation Agreement and Quotation Sheet, a final briefing will be conducted by the Marketing Team before the actual purchase is formalized.
5. Submission of Requirements
After the briefing and acceptance of duly filled in forms, Client is given 30 days to submit necessary requirements for the purchase. The property is held under the Buyer’s name.
6. Pay Monthly Downpayment
7. Pay Monthly Bank Amortization
8. Move-in / Turnover of Property
The property is delivered on a date specified in the Reservations Agreement. Once constructed, the Homeowner and Developer conduct a joint inspection of the property to confirm that all commitments are delivered.
Home Loan Requirements List▲
- Proof of Billing
- ID pictures (2 pcs. 2x2)
- 2 Government issued ID’s (preferably with signatures)
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
- House Sketch
- Notarized / Consularized SPA
- Postdated Checks
Click here for complete list of Bank, Inhouse and Pag-ibig Requirements