Istana Tanza – Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses in Tanza, Cavite
Istana Tanza is a 10-hectare residential community that offers Pag-ibig rent to own houses for as low as Php 4,766/month amortization. Located 26 km. away from Mall of Asia and from NAIA Airport, Istana Tanza is just one bus ride from Coastal Mall Metro Bus Station, about one hour ride including traffic and just 15 minutes if you’re coming from Export Processing zone (EPZA).
If you’re looking for quite surroundings and environment, away from the hustle and bustle of city life, then Istana Tanza is for you. Come and have a look at this rent to own house. Chat or Call or Txt +63917.530.5817 for FREE tripping and house viewing.
About Istana Tanza▲
|Site Address||Antero Soriano Highway, Barangay Amaya, Tanza, Cavite, Philippines 4108|
|House Turn-over||Basic Bare Finish|
|Available Units||Pre-Selling (not yet constructed)|
|Developer||Peakland Properties, Inc., a subsidiary of Homemark, inc.|
|Track Record as Developer||4 yrs (since 2010)|
Houses Offered in Istana Tanza▲
- Price: Php 828,000.00 – up
- Lot Area: 36 sqm.
- Floor Area: 42 sqm.
- Provision for 2 Bedrooms
- Toilet : 1
Istana Tanza Sample Computation
Payment, Terms & Conditions
Modes of Payment
- Spot Cash – Pay full Total Contact Price (TCP) within 5 days. Get 5% discount.
- Deferred Payment – Pay full Total Contract Price in 12 equal monthly installment without interest.
- Pag-ibig Financing – Developer will process your loan.
Start of Payment
- Downpayment – 30 days after reservation date. No discount for full downpayment.
- Amortization – after full equity payment and loan release.
Total Contract Price – Include taxes, transfer of title, miscellaneous fees, water & Meralco connection
- Reservation Fee (RF) is not refundable in case of withdrawal and cancellation.
- Rreservation fee and Equity payment maybe transferred to first degree relatives subject to approval.
- Amortization is not refundable and not transferable in case of withdrawal and cancellation.
- To avoid cancellation of Reservation Fee after 30 days, Buyer must contact us before RF expires.
- Promo discount is not refundable and not transferable.
Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Real Property Tax – to be paid one (1) month after loan take-out. Estimated amount: Php 1,000.00. Same amount for Pagibig, Inhouse, Cash Deferred or Cash Payment.
- Insurances – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI). Fire and MRI insurance will be determined during loan processing and will be added to the monthly amortization
- Move-in Fees – NO move-in fees.
- Construction Bond – To be paid 30 days before start of house improvement construction. Refundable if there is no damage done after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted. Estimated Amount: Php 5,000.00 for townhouses
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the required documents during Reservation of unit?
- Passport Copy
- Latest Job Contract
- Locally Employed
- 2 Govenment Issued ID
- Latest one month Payslip or
- Certificate of Employment with Compensation
- Payment of Reservation Fee
- Duly filled-up and signed Buyer’s Information Sheet Form (BIS)
- Duly filled-up and signed Reservation Agreement Form (RA)
When is the start of construction? – Developer will announce construction dates.
When can Buyer move-in? – After Pag-ibig has release the loan value to Developer’s office. Estimated date is after 12 months or more than a year from full equity payment .
Are there restrictions on house improvement? – Yes. Buyer must first submit sketches of improvement to Engineering Dept. for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
Why do we see different prices in the internet?
- Price varies depending on location, size area and orientation of the lot.
- Price is cheaper for regular lot, inner unit, house beside perimeter and far from entrance.
- Price is higher with bigger lot areas like end lot, corner lot, irregular lot cut, facing east, located along main road, near park, amenities and entrance.
- Price may have change when you saw the computation. Please always ask for update.
Istana Tanza Floor Plan▲
(click image to enlarge)
- Exterior – Plastered-Plain Cement Finish (Painted)
- Interior – Plastered-Plain Cement Finish
- T & B – Plain Cement Finish
- Ground Floor: Eaves Metal Deck Soffit Ficem Board on Light Steel Frame
- Interior: Metal Furring & Ficem Board (painted)
- Ground Floor Slab: Plain cement finish flooring
- Second Floor: Plain cement finish flooring
T & B Finish – Plain Cement Finish
- No Partition on Second Floor
- Plain Cement Countertop with Metal Sink
- No cabinet below countertop
- Main –Flush Door
- T & B – PVC Door with Door Jamb
- Service entrance – PVC Door with Door Jamb
- Front – Steel Casement Window
- Rear – Jalousie Window
- Pre-Painted Roofing sheets
STEEL ROOF FRAMING
- G.I. C-Purlins
- Steps – Concrete/Steel Framed Stairs
- Handrails – Steel
Turnover for Maya Model
Amenities in Istana Tanza▲
- Basketball court,
- Centralized Water System,
- Concrete Roads,
- Entrance gate with Guardhouse,
- Underground Drainage System,
- 24 HOUR SECURITY,
- Very Accessible.
Istana Tanza Location▲
Istana Tanza is situated in Antero Soriano Highway, Barangay Amaya, Tanza, Cavite, Philippines 4108 .
(Click image to enlarge)
Exsiting Public Transportation▲
How to Get To Istana Tanza▲
Route 1: From Baclaran
- Take bus at Coastal Mall with signboard Tanza or Naic
- Get off at Del Rosario Compound
- Take tricycle for about 2 minutes going to Istana Tanza
- St. Augustine School
- Felipe Calderon Elementary School
- Tanza National High School
- De Roman Montessori School
- Tanza Family General Hospital
- Divine Grace Medical Center
- JNRAL Family Corporation Hospital
- Holy Cross Parish Church
- Bible Baptist Church Tanza
- Iglesia ni Cristo
- The Church of Jesus Christ of latterday Saints
Malls and Leisure Spots
- Sm Rosario
- Robinsons Gen. Trias
Let us help you find the perfect home for your family. We provide FREE tripping vehicle and viewing assistance if you want to visit the site. Get FREE quotation and ask for details of the house you want to buy.
(+63) 917 530 5817
Email us at:
Send an Inquiry Now!▲
Promo, News and Updates▲
Real estate is one of the wisest investments we can venture into as its value appreciates over time. Unlike car ownerships, which can hardly be… Read More »
Take a groufie inside our giant snowglobe. Let children of joy foundation serenade you with christmas carols. Viewing Day this coming November 11, 2017 at… Read More »
Light and bright colors bring life to a room. Use space saving furniture to maximize space. Mirors expand the sense of space. Transform your bedroom… Read More »
Are you all ready? Here's episode 10 of Lancaster New City's Drone Watch! For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe / (+63)… Read More »
Filipinos dream homes are definitely at their cheapest prices today. Now that the approved TRAIN Bill is only awaiting its date of implementation, the time… Read More »
Why get a condo, when you can get a house? A studio unit is fun at first. But as time goes by, it gets smaller… Read More »
Crown Asia Bright Beginnings - The time has come to design the life that you love, Where you are the creator of your own masterpiece, Where you get to choose how your life should be lived.
Crosswinds and Georgia Club feature on Philippine Realty TV - Brittany's premier developments Crosswinds and Georgia Club are featured on ANC's Philippine Realty TV.
Home Loan Requirements List▲
- Proof of Billing
- ID pictures (2 pcs. 2x2)
- 2 Government issued ID’s (preferably with signatures)
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
- House Sketch
- Notarized / Consularized SPA
- Postdated Checks
Click here for complete list of Bank, Inhouse and Pag-ibig Requirements