Casa Amaya Tanza – Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses in Tanza, Cavite
Casa Amaya Tanza is a 11-hectare residential community that offers Pag-ibig rent to own houses for as low as Php 6,257.00/month amortization. One of the features of this village is its accessibility and excellent location being situated along Antero Soriano Highway. Casa Amaya Tanza is just one bus ride from Coastal Mall Terminal near Mall of Asia and Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA).
If easy ride is your prime consideration in your home search, then this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! Definitely a MUST SEE! Enquire or Call or Txt +63917.530.5817 today for FREE tripping and viewing assistance.
About Casa Amaya▲
|Site Address||Antero Soriano Highway, Barangay Amaya 1, Tanza, Cavite, Philippines 4108|
|House Turn-over||Basic Bare Finish|
|Available Units||Pre-Selling (not yet constructed)|
|Developer||Peakland Properties, Inc., a subsidiary of Homemark, inc.|
|Track Record as Developer||4 yrs (since 2010)|
Houses Offered in Casa Amaya▲
- Price: Php 886,800.00 – up
- Lot Area: 46 sqm.
- Floor Area: 45 sqm.
- Provision for 2 bedroom
- Price: Php 830,000.00 – up
- Lot Area: 36 square meters
- Floor Area: 42 square meters
- Provision for 1 bedroom
Casa Amaya Sample Computation
Payment, Terms & Conditions
Modes of Payment
- Spot Cash – Pay full Total Contact Price (TCP) within 5-30 days. Get 5-10% discount.
- Deferred Payment – Pay full Total Contract Price in 12 equal monthly installment without interest.
- Pag-ibig Financing
Start of Payment
- Downpayment – 30 days after reservation date.
- Amortization – after full equity payment and loan release.
Total Contract Price – Include taxes, transfer of title & miscellaneous fees.
- Reservation Fee (RF) is not refundable in case of withdrawal and cancellation.
- Reservation fee and Equity payment maybe transferred to first degree relatives subject to approval.
- Amortization is not refundable and not transferable in case of withdrawal and cancellation.
- To avoid cancellation of Reservation Fee after 30 days, Buyer must contact us before RF expires.
- Promo discount is not refundable and not transferable.
Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Move-in Fee – Estimated amount Php 4,500.00
- Meralco connection will be personally applied by the Buyer
- Insurances – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) will be added to monthly amortization by the bank. Estimated monthly insurances is 0.0005 of loanable amount.
- Real Property Tax – To be paid yearly when unit is turned-over. Tax amount depends on property amount and location. Minimal amount only.
- Construction Bond (optional) – is required if you construct improvement like fencing, renovation and extension. This is refundable If there is no property damage after construction. Estimated amount starts at Php10,000.00 – up. Amount depends on scope of improvement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the required documents during Reservation of unit?
- Passport Copy
- Latest Job Contract
- Locally Employed
- 2 Govenment Issued ID
- Latest one month Payslip or
- Certificate of Employment with Compensation
Payment of Reservation Fee
- Duly filled-up and signed Buyer’s Information Sheet Form (BIS)
- Duly filled-up and signed Reservation Agreement Form (RA)
When is the start of construction? – Developer will announce construction dates.
When can Buyer move-in? – After Pag-ibig has release the loan value to Developer’s office. Estimated date is after 12 months or more than a year from full equity payment .
Are there restrictions on house improvement? – Yes. Buyer must first submit sketches of improvement to Engineering Dept. for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
Why do we see different prices in the internet?
- Price varies depending on location, size area and orientation of the lot.
- Price is cheaper for regular lot, inner unit, house beside perimeter and far from entrance.
- Price is higher with bigger lot areas like end lot, corner lot, irregular lot cut, facing east, located along main road, near park, amenities and entrance.
- Price may have change when you saw the computation. Please always ask for update.
Casa Amaya Floor Plan▲
(click image to enlarge)
- Exterior – Plastered-Plain Cement Finish (Painted)
- Interior – Plastered-Plain Cement Finish
- T & B – Plain Cement Finish
- Ground Floor: Eaves Metal Deck Soffit Ficem Board on Light Steel Frame
- Interior: Metal Furring & Ficem Board (painted)
- Ground Floor Slab: Plain cement finish flooring
- Second Floor: Plain cement finish flooring/Metal Deck
- T & B Finish – Plain Cement Finish
- No Partition on Second Floor
- Plain Cement Countertop with Metal Sink
- No cabinet below countertop
- Main –Flush Door
- T & B – PVC Door with Door Jamb
- Service entrance – PVC Door with Door Jamb
- Front – Steel Casement Window
- Rear – Jalousie Window
- Pre-Painted Roofing sheets
STEEL ROOF FRAMING
- G.I. C-Purlins
- Steps – Concrete/Steel Framed Stairs
- Handrails – Steel
Dressed-up for Aina Model
Turnover for Aina Model
Amenities in Casa Amaya▲
- Multipurpose Hall
- Basketball Court
- Meralco Electrical Facilities
- Centralized Water System
- Concrete Roads and Alleys
- Perimeter Fence
- Entrance Gate with Guardhouse
Casa Amaya Location▲
Casa Amaya is situated in Antero Soriano Highway, Barangay Amaya 1, Tanza, Cavite, Philippines 4108 .
(Click image to enlarge)
Exsiting Public Transportation▲
How to Get To Casa Amaya▲
Route 1: From Baclaran
- Take bus at Coastal Mall with signboard Tanza or Naic
- Get off at Amaya Tanza
- Take tricycle going to Casa Amaya
Route 2: From Alabang or Tagaytay
- Ride a jeep or bus and get off at SM City Bacoor
- Take mini bus with signboard Tanza or Naic
- Get off at Bucal Road after Amaya Tanza
- Take tricycle going to Casa Amaya
- The international School for Children
- Amaya Elementary School
- Deo Roma College
- Power School of Technology
- St. Joseph College of Amaya
- Kumon Philippines Inc.
- Tanza National High School
- Tanza Family General Hospital
- Divine Grace Medical Center
- Pedro Calungsod Medical Center
- Our Savior Hospital
- JNRAL Family Corporation Hospital
- Our Lady of Holy Rosary
- Bible Baptist Church Tanza
- Iglesia ni Cristo
- The Church of Jesus Christ of latterday Saints
Malls and Leisure Spots
- Sm Rosario
- Robinsons Gen. Trias
Let us help you find the perfect home for your family. We provide FREE tripping vehicle and viewing assistance if you want to visit the site. Get FREE quotation and ask for details of the house you want to buy.
(+63) 917 530 5817
Email us at:
Send an Inquiry Now!▲
Promo, News and Updates▲
The square at lancaster new city cavite today! Visit The Square inside Lancaster New City today For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817… Read More »
This will pass Lancaster New City Cavite. The road construction project from Tirona Highway to the end of Greenfield near Mamplasan Exit, Laguna will be… Read More »
Sending our warmest greetings to all our beloved dads. Happy Father's Day! For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe / (+63) 908… Read More »
Groundbreaking Soon. Get your fastfood cravings satisfied soon at Downtown Lancaster New City Cavite. For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe /… Read More »
Together with Lancaster New City, we celebrate the growth of our Parish. From a humble chapel in 2013, our Lancaster New City community now has… Read More »
Friends, our Move-In After 6 financing scheme will be ending this May 31, 2017. Hurry & Avail now before the price increase. See our house… Read More »
Crown Asia Bright Beginnings - The time has come to design the life that you love, Where you are the creator of your own masterpiece, Where you get to choose how your life should be lived.
Crosswinds and Georgia Club feature on Philippine Realty TV - Brittany's premier developments Crosswinds and Georgia Club are featured on ANC's Philippine Realty TV.
Home Loan Requirements List▲
- Proof of Billing
- ID pictures (2 pcs. 2x2)
- 2 Government issued ID’s (preferably with signatures)
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
- House Sketch
- Notarized / Consularized SPA
- Postdated Checks
Click here for complete list of Bank, Inhouse and Pag-ibig Requirements