Home » Communities » Bella Vista by Decahomes – Pag-Ibig Rent To Own Houses In General Trias, Cavite » Bella Vista Cavite – Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses in General Trias, Cavite
Bella Vista Cavite – Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses in General Trias, Cavite
Bella Vista Cavite is a 55 hectare residential community by Deca Homes that offers Pag-ibig rent to own houses for as low as Php 6,491/month amortization. Located 32.3 km. away from Mall of Asia. Discover the joy of living in your own home rather than renting. This home is an opportunity for the new owner to embrace quality living at an affordable price level.
You need to view Bella Vista Cavite for yourself to truly see the other gems that show there is more to this property than meets the eye. This is a must view….. Chat or Call or Txt +63917.530.5817 to arrange your viewing.
About Bella Vista▲
|Site Address||Brgy. Santiago, General Trias, Cavite, Philippines 4107.|
|House Turn-over||Basic Bare Finish|
|Available Units||Pre-Selling (not yet constructed)|
|Track Record as Developer|
Houses Offered in Bella Vista▲
- Price: Php 1M – up
- Lot Area: 50 sqm.
- Floor Area: 53 sqm.
- Location: Brgy. Santiago, General Trias, Cavite
Bella Vista Sample Computation
Note: M.A. stands for Monthly Amortization to Pag-ibig
Payment, Terms & Conditions
Modes of Payment
- Spot Cash – Pay full Total Contact Price (TCP) within 5-30 days. Get 5-10% discount.
- Deferred Payment – Pay full Total Contract Price in 12 equal monthly installment without interest.
- Pag-ibig Financing
Start of Payment
- Downpayment – 30 days after reservation date. No discount for full downpayment.
- Amortization – after full equity payment and loan release.
Total Contract Price – Include taxes, transfer of title & miscellaneous fees.
- Reservation Fee (RF) is not refundable in case of withdrawal and cancellation.
- Reservation fee and Equity payment maybe transferred to first degree relatives subject to approval.
- Amortization is not refundable and not transferable in case of withdrawal and cancellation.
- To avoid cancellation of Reservation Fee after 30 days, Buyer must contact us before RF expires.
- Promo discount is not refundable and not transferable.
Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Meralco connection will be personally applied by the Buyer
- Insurances – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) will be added to monthly amortization by the bank. Estimated monthly insurances is 0.0005 of loanable amount.
- Real Property Tax – To be paid yearly when unit is turned-over. Tax amount depends on property amount and location. Minimal amount only.
- Construction Bond (optional) – is required if you construct improvement like fencing, renovation and extension. This is refundable If there is no property damage after construction. Estimated amount starts at Php5,000.00 – up. Amount depends on scope of improvement.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the required documents during Reservation of unit?
- Passport Copy
- Latest Job Contract
- Locally Employed
- 2 Govenment Issued ID
- Latest one month Payslip or
- Certificate of Employment with Compensation
- Payment of Reservation Fee
- Duly filled-up and signed Buyer’s Information Sheet Form (BIS)
- Duly filled-up and signed Reservation Agreement Form (RA)
- When is the start of construction? – Developer will announce construction dates.
- When can Buyer move-in? – After Pag-ibig has release the loan value to Developer’s office. Estimated date is after 12 months or more than a year from full equity payment .
- Are there restrictions on house improvement? – Yes. Buyer must first submit sketches of improvement to Engineering Dept. for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
- Why do we see different prices in the internet?
- Price varies depending on location, size area and orientation of the lot.
- Price is cheaper for regular lot, inner unit, house beside perimeter and far from entrance.
- Price is higher with bigger lot areas like end lot, corner lot, irregular lot cut, facing east, located along main road, near park, amenities and entrance.
- Price may have change when you saw the computation. Please always ask for update.
Bella Vista Floor Plan▲
Floor Plan for Bellavista
- Exterior – Plastered-Plain Cement Finish (Painted)
- Interior – Plastered-Plain Cement Finish
- T & B – Plain Cement Finish
- Ground Floor: Eaves Metal Deck Soffit Ficem Board on Light Steel Frame
- Interior: Metal Furring & Ficem Board (painted)
- Ground Floor Slab: Plain cement finish flooring
- Second Floor: Plain cement finish flooring
T & B Finish – Plain Cement Finish
- No Partition on Second Floor
- Plain Cement Countertop with Metal Sink
- No cabinet below countertop
- Main –Flush Door
- T & B – PVC Door with Door Jamb
- Service entrance – PVC Door with Door Jamb
- Front – Steel Casement Window
- Rear – Jalousie Window
- Pre-Painted Roofing sheets
STEEL ROOF FRAMING
- G.I. C-Purlins
- Steps – Concrete/Steel Framed Stairs
- Handrails – Steel
Dressed-up for Bella Vista
Turnover for Bella Vista
Amenities in Bella Vista▲
- Multipurpose Hall
- Basketball Court
- Meralco Electrical Facilities
- Centralized Water System
- Concrete Roads and Alleys
- Perimeter Fence
- Entrance Gate with Guardhouse
Bella Vista Location▲
Bella Vista is situated in Brgy. Santiago, General Trias, Cavite, Philippines 4107..
(Click image to enlarge)
Exsiting Public Transportation▲
How to Get To Bella Vista▲
Route 1: From Baclaran
- Take bus at Coastal Mall with signboard Tanza or Naic
- Get off at Tejero Terminal (Petron)
- Take jeepney with SM Palapala or Robinsons Dasma signboard
- Get off at Bella Vista entrance.
- Take tricycle in going to your house.
Route 2: From Tagaytay
- Take bus with signboard Coastal Mall or Lawton
- Get off at SM Dasmarinas
- Take jeepney with SM Rosario signboard
- Get off at Bella Vista entrance.
- Take tricycle in going to your house
- Blessed Maria Cristina Brando School
- Santiago Elementary School
- True Vine School
- Parklane Elementary School
- General Trias Medicare Hospital
- Gentri Medical Center and Hospital
- Asia Medic Family Hospital
- Sabang Chapel
- Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Iglesia ni Cristo
- The Annunciation Parish
Malls and Leisure Spots
- Central Mall Dasmarinas
- SM Dasmarinas
- Robinsons Dasmarinas
Let us help you find the perfect home for your family. We provide FREE tripping vehicle and viewing assistance if you want to visit the site. Get FREE quotation and ask for details of the house you want to buy.
(+63) 917 530 5817
Email us at:
Send an Inquiry Now!▲
Promo, News and Updates▲
Viewing Day & Giveaways at Lancaster New City Cavite GET DISCOUNTS ON SELECTED HOUSE MODELS: Anica – Php 5,000.00 Adelle – Php 10,000.00 Denise –… Read More »
Introducing our newest house model! Denise is a Modern-Asian inspired home with a garden. Denise starts at 18,800 monthly amortization. Denise house model in Lancaster… Read More »
The square at lancaster new city cavite today! Visit The Square inside Lancaster New City today For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817… Read More »
This will pass Lancaster New City Cavite. The road construction project from Tirona Highway to the end of Greenfield near Mamplasan Exit, Laguna will be… Read More »
Sending our warmest greetings to all our beloved dads. Happy Father's Day! For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe / (+63) 908… Read More »
Groundbreaking Soon. Get your fastfood cravings satisfied soon at Downtown Lancaster New City Cavite. For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe /… Read More »
Crown Asia Bright Beginnings - The time has come to design the life that you love, Where you are the creator of your own masterpiece, Where you get to choose how your life should be lived.
Crosswinds and Georgia Club feature on Philippine Realty TV - Brittany's premier developments Crosswinds and Georgia Club are featured on ANC's Philippine Realty TV.
Home Loan Requirements List▲
- Proof of Billing
- ID pictures (2 pcs. 2x2)
- 2 Government issued ID’s (preferably with signatures)
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
- House Sketch
- Notarized / Consularized SPA
- Postdated Checks
Click here for complete list of Bank, Inhouse and Pag-ibig Requirements